Monday, November 24, 2008

Free at last!


Ok, I know you are all tired of looking at my wounds, but, I would be willing to bet you ain't as tired of seeing them as I am of having them! Today was stitch removal day. I am now free from being held together by something other than my own skin. My wish now is that it WILL hold together so I am done with all this crap! Knock on wood, cross your fingers, whatever..... let's just hope this is it! Other news in my life..... line 5 is now line 9! We moved this weekend and should be up and running normal by tomorrow morning some time. We no longer will be doing ham, but the yucky salami and pepperoni. Oh, and meatballs. The new Martha Stewart pork lemongrass meatballs are pretty darn good once you figure out what to have them with. They have a sausage taste to them so I baked them then combined them with scrambled eggs, cheese and fried potatoes and made an awesome breakfast burrito! Or skip the tortilla and make them into an omelet. Hmmmmm its almost thanksgiving and that means Christmas is around the corner. Where has time flown too? Hopefully, we will have snow in the mountains and nothing down here in the valley so it will be a good winter. I used to love snow, but with no snowmobile.... forget it! Oh well, I am done..... see ya next time!

1 comment:

  1. Ok seriously!! I thought i was bad! lol JK!!!!! but dad....be careful this time!
    (: love youuu!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!