Sunday, November 16, 2008

Tributes to the Jetty master



Hi and welcome to the new blog site. I decided to move my blog due to the fact Yahoo does not support 360 any more. So, welcome to the new blog. When you visit the Jetty, as you walk down the trail to it, you begin to see offerings to the jetty master. People, like myself, build their own little rock formations just for the freakin hell of it. If it is accepted by the Jetty master, you will see it on any return visits. Of course if it isn't....... it will be gone! On yesterdays visit, I again built my own little tribute as I always do. It seems this time the master was not happy with my offering. I hadn't moved up the trail more than 30 feet when the rejection came. I heard a noise and watched my offering fall to the ground. I took this an an omen and got the hell out of there before the master went after me. I guess next time I go I will have to spend more time and be more creative than I was. Oh well, life goes on. I really don't like this blog site but it will have to do. Hopefully I can get used to it and keep the blogs going.... until later.......................

1 comment:

  1. hmm...next time we need to build a tribute together.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!