Saturday, December 6, 2008









Hi and welcome to another adventure. I had some house and yard work to do today and I found myself done with time on my hands. What better reason to have myself another adventure. As you read from the previous post on my trip out to the Jetty , my offering was not accepted by the Jetty Master. So, today's adventure was twofold. 1 to build an acceptable offering and 2, figure out what someone had put into the lake. As you can see from the fotos I have accomplished both and am satisfied with the results. My statue was still standing when I left and I know what is out in the lake. Now I know you can't tell from the foto what is out in the lake, but after blowing up the foto on my puter I found out my first guess was correct. They are pink flamingos covered in salt. I don't have any idea who put them out there but over time they have both been covered in a thick layer of salt. If they survive the winter, I will go out there in the spring when the water isn't too cold and get you a close up of them. I know the foto isn't very good, but the sun was directly behind them so getting a good foto wasn't very easy. I have one foto that turned out really well and I'll try and add it to this post. Like I said, I am new to this site and I am constantly learning about it. So, bare with me and I'll try to get it right. The weather out there was so nice for December. It was near 50! Who would have thought it would be that nice in winter? Hell, I even mowed up all the leaves that blew into my yard from the last storm today. I do hope it snows soon. We need the water! OK, that's it for today! Until next time..... roll with the changes!

2 comments:

  1. did you leave your shoes there? 65* in philly on monday. snow on tuesday.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!