Saturday, January 3, 2009


Hi there.... welcome to 2009! The year started off great with the University of Utah spanking the Alabama football team in what some of us call a scalping. Utah started off quickly and scored on the first 3 possessions and never looked back! Alabama finally settled down and made a small run for it but to no avail, we won! YIPPEE! So, in my opinion, after finishing 13-0 Utah is the #1 team in America so HA! For those of you following this, Dazee is doing better. She has shown steady improvement and is slowly returning to the obnoxious crazy dog she is! Lets just hope she stays well. Hell, for that matter, lets hope I do too.I am tired of doctors and hospitals. Last year was not the best and in fact it was probably the worst year ever for health. I did resolve to take better care of the diabetes this year. I believe that it is the main cause for the healing problems I have had. That said, I plan to keep it under control and have a better year! Anyway, I hope all of you have a great new year and always remember to keep ridin' the storm out.....

2 comments:

  1. Go UTES!!! You did promise to take better care of yourself. So just do it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year Handsome!! I am glad to hear that Dazee is doing better, and you as well! Looks like I am going to have to keep in contact with you much better to make sure you are taking better care of yourself! ;) Or... you just might have to take applications for someone to take care of you..might not be such a bad idea you know?? 2009 is the year of changes for me as well. I have lots to work on and improvements that need to be made. Make it a great 2009. Julie

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!