Monday, March 16, 2009

Family get 2gather!


Yesterday was the farewell party for my sister and her family who are moving to Arkansas. We all showed up and had a final dinner with all of us that live close enough to to attend. The foto is of me and my parents along with Samantha. We had a great time and got some laughs. I don't really get the Arkansas deal, but that's my sister, the world traveler. Her hubby was in the Air Force so they have lived all over the world. I know they have lived in Germany, Ohio, and I just lost my train of thought so oh well. Then, after retiring he got himself a contract job in the middle east in the tiny country of Oman. So, they have been everywhere. As for me, there is no way in hell I would move to a place with no mountains. It's kind of like an addiction for me. There is nothing better then escaping to the woods for some me and Jeep time. Winter is hard for me cuz I can't really do it. Back in high school, I had bought myself a snowmobile so winters were just as exciting as my summers. Oh well, the good old days. Other news, I switched to Dish Network. It has the Outdoor channel and I just love this channel. It has shows on Jeeping, ATV'ing, and other cool outdoor adventures. I sure miss my Predator. Some of the trails they show are incredible. They did a motorcycle tour in Death Valley.WOW! I am so there. That place looks so cool. I did a little research and found that even in November, the average temp is like 92. Now that's hot. I am thinking a thanksgiving trip would be fun. What do you think? Anyway, enough for tonight. I have worked out a possible trip back out to Boston Terrace. I hope it works out....... see ya!

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!