Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Good afternoon to my 4 loyal followers and those of you who somehow get guided to my page. Today is hump day and the supposed last good weather day we are having this week. So, being the energetic dude that I am, I headed outside to prepare the Jeep for a weekend of off road playing. Even though they say its gonna snow in the mountains this weekend, I am going. Piss on the weather and the snow. I need some "excape-age" I invented that word by the way. My last trip was not quite as good as it could have been so I need to make up for it and then some. I am thinking about hitting the Oquirrh mtns and running the power line road. I did this years ago in the old mean green ford and it was a blast. Since then, it has gotten worse. I know I wont be able to do all of it but I am gonna try. All I have to lose is my life.... ha ha. Just kidding. It's a good trail to play on and after I run it I think I will head up to dry canyon and take a shot at it. I am betting I wont get to far due to the fact it is on a north facing canyon so I am sure there is a ton of snow left. April has been a wet and snowy month. Even though a lot of ski resorts are closed, they still have snow totals that you would make you think its December. That's all that I have say for today. Just a friendly reminder to those who change their own oil......... don't do it when the wind is blowing..... it can get ugly. Yes, I know this for a fact!
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!