Sunday, May 17, 2009

The answer

Well the the news came back sooner then expected. Fact is, it took less then 24 hours. And the answer is....... No Hole. Good news huh? Now as to what this foto has to do with it..... not a damn thing. So why did I put it on here? Just for shits and and giggles. Truth be told, this rock is one I call balancing rock. It just sits there. Half a rock and the other half is no where to be found. This is another one of the oddities of the Devils Playground. I ain't made it out there yet this year but i hope to make it soon. The last two weeks have been busy doing things other than wheeling but what the hell. Well, that's about it. Maybe next weekend. Jeep on!

1 comment:

  1. Nice adventures! I've wanted to make it out to the Devils Playground sometime. It looks like a cool area.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!