Thursday, June 25, 2009

Another sad day


As most of you know, I have been following the brain cancer battle of Sadie Huish. Today the battle is over. She returned home to heaven after a long and courageous battle with a brain stem tumor. I would like to ask you all to remember her and her family in your prayers. She was a brave and valiant soul who's earthly journey was cut short. Reading the family blog over the last year has brought me to realize the importance of family and friends. Please feel free to tell your friends and love ones how important they are to you before it's too late. May God bless her and her family.

1 comment:

  1. I've followed her blog as well. So sad for her family. What a great example she was. So brave!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!