Sunday, December 13, 2009

Snow Dogs

Hi there! I know, you have all been wondering where the hell I have been, but I'm back now for a brief post on the last little while. Due to some financial setbacks I have put off any fun trips till the current crisis decides to end. Plus, I have had pneumonia for the last 3 weeks and haven't worked. Sux to be me. But, that's not the best of it. I was coughing so damn hard that I gave myself what is called an incision hernia. Where the Dr. cut me open to remove my appendix, the area around it isn't as strong anymore so when I coughed it ripped and now I have a nice bulge that needs to be fixed. Oh well. The weather has been crazy this year. We had some very cold temperatures this past week. It was below 0 a number of times. I actually had to use my wood burning stove to help my furnace out. But, we are saved from the cold now........ it snowed! We have gotten over 12" the last 24 hours. This was the first real snow the kids have actually seen and they love it.
They had a blast out front running and jumping through it. But like typical sisters, it turned into a fight. If you look close above, you can see Twinkie with her teeth bared. It was fun to listen to their jaws snapping closed as they basically tried to kill each other. I guess the cold doesn't bother them too much because during the time outs they just laid down in it and relaxed. As you can see, they are getting big. I don't know how much they weigh but they have to be pushing 60lbs. They are not as tall as Dazee was yet, but I think it will come. They just hit 10 months old and they are still crazy puppy dogs. Well, enough for now. I imagine my next post will be fotos from my surgery so stay tuned! Jeep on my friends!

1 comment:

  1. It would be great to record that snapping sound their jaws make when they miss the bite. Makes my head turn every time I hear it... LOL!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!