Wednesday, November 1, 2017

I was wrong, but what else is Gnu?

Good evening all,
A few posts back I guessed that the swelling of my leg would be back to normal by now. As you can see, it aint even close. There is still almost 2 inches of swelling in the bad leg. This is crazy. I thought I would be footloose and fancy free by now. The non swelling measured out at 20 while the hurt one came in at just over 22. I really want it to be over. My best guess at this point will be Christmas day. We will now play the waiting game.  I do have a suspicion that it will be into next year before it is back to 100%. As of today, I am now a qualified substitute for Cache Valley and Logan school districts. I could start as early as tomorrow morning, but I really don't want to. My sleep number bed died and I got an air mattress. It kicks total ass. My back doesn't hurt like it used to and thats worth it. Sad thing is...... it comes apart at the seams. I've got 6 patches on this one now. I really need tonites to seal. I need a good night of sleep. So, I guess this is it for today. Enjoy your days people. Jeep on my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!