Saturday, March 28, 2009

Hi there and welcome to another adventure. Today's trip wasn't the most exciting I have been on but it was fun! I took the yellow Jeep out to the Spiral Jetty this afternoon to see how it had fared after the long winter. I was surprised to see the water had actually moved closer to the Jetty. I had figured it would be way the hell out there but it is closer. I was very disappointed in someone. For those of you who follow this, you all know about the supposed pink flamingos that someone put out in the water. Well, upon arrival today, they were gone. It seems someone has removed them. So, I guess we will never really know what they were. I am sticking to my story that they were salt encrusted pink flamingos. So HA! I had hoped there was going to be more mud from last weeks storm, but to my great sorrow, there wasn't very much out there. Fact is, I found 2 puddles worth playing in and that's all. What a pisser! After the Jetty, we headed out to a nice beach down on the north end of the lake. If the lake ever rises, it will be an incredible beach to play at. For now, its just a fantasy. The lake is like a mile away still. The sand is very deep at this spot and the yellow Jeep tried to dig itself in. With a little coaxing, and 4-hi, it got out and didn't miss a beat. Gotta love a Jeep! I think the next adventure will be to the playground. I could see the mountains in the distance and they still have snow on them so that's my next trip. Anyone wanna go? Well, enough of this. Enjoy your week.... until later, Jeep on!

4 comments:

  1. Now there's some visible dirt! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lots of dirt...curious about the 'we'. sometimes you say we, sometimes I but never any pics or definitions of who we is. interesting...hiding someone?

    ReplyDelete
  3. uh oh..... cyber stalker speaks again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to go to the playground....

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!