Sunday, November 16, 2008

This is getting sooooooooo old!

OK, I wasn't planning on doing another blog today but it seems that after I got out of the shower I had an accident. I bent over to pick up the bath mat and what happens???? My damn incision blows itself wide open and I am standing there bleeding. What the HELL? So, I went in , got dressed and called the surgeon. His message machine said go to the hospital so off I went. Everyone who knows me knows I am really tired of all this shit happening so I must say I wasn't the best patient in the E R today. I got there and they took a peek at it and called the DR in. In small towns like this on weekends the DR and a lot of the other staff is on call. He got there, looked it over and called my surgeon. They agreed it needed to be stitched so that's what happened. I am the proud owner of 5 new stitches. I sure hope this is it for the year or even better.... for the rest of my life. OK, I am done.... see ya soon!

1 comment:

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!