Friday, January 9, 2009

A full moon!



















It's Friday night and the moon is full. Well, it looks full to me so that's my story and I am sticking to it. Back in the good old days I used to look forward to the full moon. It seems that rabbit hunting the next day was always incredible. Jim and I used to have contests to see which one of us would slay the most bunnies. Now I know that sounds bad and it probably was, but what the hell! That's what we used to do and we enjoyed every outing. Fact is, one of our hunts was filmed by myself for shits and giggles and its really a funny "movie". It stars Jim, myself and Frog. We were out in the west desert at the north end of the Great Salt Lake and it was quite a day. The highlight was Frog chasing one bunny for 20 minutes and actually losing his rifle in the process. I wont say anymore but if you ever catch me and want to see a funny video, just ask. You will either laugh your ass off or be offended as hell. Anyway, Dazee is doing better. She seems to be back to her old self again. I tell ya, there is nothing harder than trying to get a stubborn dog to take pills. She got wise towards the end. She would hold them in her mouth and then spit them out when I wasn't looking. I finally figured out that if I stuck them in her food, she wouldn't notice and eat them. Anyway, tomorrow is supposed to be snow free and semi nice so I might sneak out and see if I can find mud and snow or any combination of the two to play in. I need to get out and Jeep. It's hard to do in the winter but I will get out. I need the fix. Besides, ya never know, I might see something cool and then I can write another blog to entertain you. I do have one complaint about you readers..... if your gonna make a comment, have the nuts to put your name on it. No one has said anything bad but feel free to disagree. I don't mind. But, use your name..... you all know who I am... I want to know who you are!

3 comments:

  1. No way will i leave my name...beautiful shots of the moon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty sure you can set your comments section to not allow anonymous comments... but then maybe you will just lose comments!?! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. *knock Knock* anyone home? it's been like 11 days since you posted last. You doin ok?

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!