Saturday, December 26, 2009

It dont hurt, it itches!

I know I know, you are tired of my grossed out fotos but tough, you get to enjoy them like I am! Wait, am I enjoying this? I don't think so. Fact is, it kind of sucks! It's Saturday and the color keeps getting worse and it really itches like hell. So, since I am such a nice guy, I am sharing with you! There really isn't much pain but the itch is driving me crazy. Other than that, the recovery has been going well and I really can't complain. Other than being bored to death this isn't too bad. So, yah, not a lot to write today. Enjoy the foto and realize I'm looking forward to next year and more adventure! Jeep on my friends!

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe....WOW what a bruise...i just didn't realize it covered such a large area! Cool font for your blog there! Hugs...can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ouch, it looks like it hurts like a MOTHER! Too bad for you, but now that your on the mends, things should start looking up. Good luck with the recovery. You dont look like you've changed a bit since last time I saw you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!