Monday, June 1, 2009

I am crazy

Hi there! This blog is a happy one. I know I haven't waited very long but I am crazy. I was searching the ksl want ads today and found free lab mix puppies in Logan. So, I went for it. Jake and I headed over at 1pm and went to check them out. I had originally told the owner I wanted the black female. I had a change of heart there when I saw how close the puppies were soooooooooooooo
I got 2 of them. They are both females and have distinct personalities. I swear on a bible the yellow one is exactly like Marley on the movie. She is the bigger of the 2 and the brave one. She has already learned how to use the doggy dog and totally trashed Daniels potted flowers. Crazy dog. The black one is mellow and kinda shy. She wont be as big as the yellow one but she is quite loving. She already loves to lay there and have her belly rubbed.
Now comes the fun part..... naming them. As with family tradition, all labs have Spanish names. I began with Amigo and then Rio. Now I have to come up with 2 names. Lucky me. I am open to any suggestions so feel free to let me know what you think! I miss Dazee like crazy but I really didn't want to be alone. So I got them. Call me stupid, call me unfeeling. I am neither. I just found two awesome dogs who needed a good home. Plus, I am going to teach them to Jeep. This is gonna be another great adventure!

2 comments:

  1. Here are five for you. Sorry if you don't like them. Its all I could find that I liked. Anyway here they are:
    Eldora, Mio, Arcadia, Queta, Xuxa
    Let me know what you name them!!
    I'm excited for you, They are very cute puppies. It makes me want my dog back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diego.. Nefi.. ? Congrats on the puppies. You ARE crazy adopting a puppy that is just like the one on Marley & Me! Destructive... He's worse than twin 3 yr old boys! Good luck with that! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!