Friday, June 5, 2009

Traditions can be broken

Twinkie
Zinger
OK, I am here to tell you that I have broken tradition and gone with different names for my kids. All of the Spanish names I could come up with didn't quite fit them so I went with two of my favorite things. Golden cream filled sponge cake and raspberry zingers..... ummm ummm good! Since I can't eat them any more I will have a daily reminder of them. As for up dates on them, both are doing great. The trial to get them into the house is over and they walk right in anytime the door is open. They seem to be somewhat house trained too. I am thinking that they believe this is a big dog house and since they went outside at their old home to go they do it here. I have not had to clean up the mud room at all..... except for the ants. Seems they are messy eaters and the ants have found out. I think I have that problem solved now so all is well. Not a lot else going on around here. The weather has been absolutely rotten. All it does is rain. I am so tired of it. I have my trail cover on the Jeep each night so I can drive to work dry. It sucks! I would really love some 80 degree weather and a week to blow in Ouray. Now that would be nice. On a sad note, if all 8 of you now could muster together and pray for Sadie Huish. The cancerous tumour is doing all sorts of bad things to her and it doesn't look good. Though I don't know her, I feel a bond because of what Samantha went through. So if you could offer up some type of prayer or offering I am sure it would be appreciated. You can visit the blog at http://sadiehuish.blogspot.com/ Any way, I will close for the day. I know I am breaking tradition but what the hell. Maybe it's time for one of my own!



2 comments:

  1. I have added Sadie to my daily prayers and will ask that my friends do the same. I know that you have a special place for her in your heart.

    Fun names for your kids! They are adorable and look like they will bring you lots of .... interesting times.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you got some new pups.. :) they are cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!