Saturday, October 23, 2010

Winter time Project

Hi and welcome to nothing important. There is no new adventure nor anything remotely exciting about this blog. All I am doing is informing you 3 readers that my web site, www.mtnmad.com is now becoming the focus of my free time. Winter is coming and that about ends my Jeeping more or less. So, I am going to scan some fotos and try and return my site to what it was in the 90's ! The official MTNMAD logo was designed back in 1983 during a break in my studies. After all these years I still like it. Hell, I have even had shirts with it embroidered on them made and given to some of my friends. Who knows, if I ever get money, I may start making them again.

The above foto is of the snack cake kids as you can tell. The girls have grown up in size but they are still pups at heart. Thought they were going to kill each other yesterday. Jaws were snapping and fur was up and there was blood in their eyes. Typical sisters I suppose. But, you gotta love them. Well, I am done with this. Enjoy yourselves and Jeep on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!