Saturday, September 16, 2017

Day 1

I am officially "laid up" for lack of a better word for who knows how long. In order to entertain myself I just decided to write a paragraph or 2 describing my day and what emotions are high on the play list. Today's emotion was frustration. OK, it has been a total of just over since I ended up with my leg immobilized. It is already driving me nuts. I am not a person who likes to sit around and honestly I really need to be doing something to occupy my brain. Today had nothing to offer. Well, that is kind of a lie. I ordered another book on railroad history a few weeks back and it did show up today. I got some good reading in and then the boredom returned. My highlight of the day was my shower. It let me rid my body of the restrictive leg wear and I was free. I took advantage of it and left it off and took a nap. It is so much nicer sleeping normal than doing it with 15 pounds of crap on one leg. I enjoyed that bit of freedom. I learned today that my Lazy-boy isn't going to work with this set up. It is almost impossible to get out of with all this shit on. Heaven forbid I get stuck in my chair and can't escape. I honestly do not see any good coming from this accident. It cost me my new job, its costing me a shitload of money for medical bills and what its going to do to my brain over this time period is yet to be seen. I do have hopes of figuring out something I can do to pass time but as of tonight, I don't have a clue as to what it would be. Suggestions will be accepted. Hey, click on the ads on the page and help me earn money. I don't get a lot of money from the clicks but it will add up. So stay tuned and follow along as I rot away while my leg heals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!