Monday, May 18, 2020

Something knew

Welcome to my experiment! I am stuck on the 4th floor on the University Hospital and I am really really bored. It's day 4 and there is no end in site. I am here because my damn body is playing a game and won't quit. The game is how to turn a human into a camel. Let me explain. My body thinks there is a drought and is hoarding water. I'm a big guy normal weight is around 275lbs. With all this extra water, I am or was up to 375lbs. I look like a bloody blimp. This is the 3rd time in here for this. They give me medicine and  it turns on the faucet full blast. Problem tho is it can wipe out your kidneys if not done right. Well, it appears that they hit it too hard this time and my kidneys are rather pissed off at the whole situation. Yesterday I got no medicine and none so far today. So,what's on their agenda? I wish I knew. The Dr wants to go in thru my jugular vein and do a close up check on my heart and see what's going on there. I was down to 358 yesterday and today's weight on a different scale was 364. I've got a long way to go I'm afraid. So who nose what will happen? I will say this, all of you out Jeeping suck and I sure wish it was me! Jeep on my friends!
 Oh by the way, this was written on a Fire tablet. And if any of you feel the need to help someone, choose me and sneak me in some donuts. I really need some!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!