Monday, June 15, 2020

Test Run of New Blogger Creation Page

Good freaking morning America. Today is a day to experiment with "Blogger". Google has made changes to the look while composing and who knows what else. I do believe that the improvement was a waste of time. Here's why.....

1- I am still limited to 5 font sizes. 

2- I am still limited in font choice to 8 different fonts.

3- My font color choice went from unlimited to 24 choices. Why?

I am sure there will be more issues but those are what I noticed right off the bat.  I do notice the toolbar has larger icons which forces some of the other icons off the page to be accessed by drop down menu instead of already there in front of you. Oh well, not a damn thing I can do about  it. So, I spent 27 days in the hospital and I can say it all sucked. I have no idea if the new pills will continue to work or if they will fizzle out like the last 2 times. I do get my PICC line out this morning. That will be nice. I am ready to escape to the desert but due to a lack of dinero, it ain't gonna happen. Suck's to be me!  Jeep on my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!