Friday, October 6, 2017

Three and 1/4" difference

There is no reason whatsoever for posting the above foto but, I have decided that fotoless posts are dumb. Besides, it is fall here in paradise so it fits right in. The odd title to today's post is relevant tho. It is the difference in inches between my two legs measured just above the knee. So,lets look at it time wise. The accident occurred on September 4th. Today is October 6th, so it has been a month and 2 days. That is a lot of time and yet it still is not even close to being normal. I think we should all take a guess on when both legs are equal. I am going to say it wont happen till sometime in November. Lets say............. the 14th. Yes that is over a month away but this thing is taking its own sweet time on healing. I still don't have full range of motion yet but it is getting closer every day. Stairs are still a pain in the ass so until I can do them with ease, I wont be better. As for life itself, I am beyond bored. So many things to do and I still can't do them. I may try the lawn tomorrow but I really need to be careful doing that. If I step into a hole or trip on something it wont be good. I might even say some naughty words. Who knows? All I do know is I am bored. Oh well, nothing I can do about it now. Sad part is, tomorrow weather wise is supposed to be 70 and sunny. Next week it will be down in the 50's starting Sunday. Until later.........0lllllll0  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!