Wednesday, October 4, 2017

One Month and Counting Crows

 Look everyone, it's a foto.  Good evening or morning or what ever it is to you. It's just past 2 am here and I woke up and, well, uh, here we are. It has been one month since the little incident took place. Seems like so long ago. I decided to take a foto to show how freaking swollen it still is. A selfie of the knee is kinda difficult to do by yourself. I suppose I could go get a tape measure of some sort and physically measure it and give you exact numbers but, it's 2 am and not gonna happen. Lets just say it's still quite swollen, tho not as bad as it was.  
 As for mobility.....it is getting easier to walk. I don't limp as much but it still a ways to go before it is healed. It still lets me know when it gets tired of being used, but the time I can use it is getting longer. On September 15th of 2005, I had a similar incident take place at work. I bruised the left leg down in the calf/ankle area when I slipped while climbing on a machine. This bruise to this day can still be seen as a shadow on my leg. I think that this accident was more bruise than any internal damage. I didn't tear anything i just turned my legs black and blue. 
My right leg took the hit changed to this remarkable color too. I only took the 2 fotos of this issue and forgot about it. The calf/ankle doubled in size color wise and the above did the same. I am beginning to think I am a clumsy SOB. 
The boredom factor is still going strong. I can only watch so much tv or read so much of my book. I did go out Sunday and took the Jeep out for a short ride. It wasn't too bad on the knee but I switched to shifting clutch-less to make it easy on the leg. Maybe I'll go out for a longer ride this coming weekend. The Jeep goes in for recall repairs Thursday. The damned clock-spring is being replaced as well as something to do with the airbags. I have been ignoring them just because I wanted to go as long as possible before I had them switch the clock-spring. With all the dust, mud and water that gets driven through, the life span on those are not very long. I had to replace it once already when it went bad and shut me down. Hopefully this is a new and improved style that will last longer. Hmmmmmm still not sleepy. Oh well, enjoy your day, I am not!   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!