Sunday, July 5, 2009

Birthday week!

Hi and welcome to another adventure......well, 2 actually. I took Wednesday and Thursday and Friday off to celebrate my two favorite ladies birthdays. Laura's was Tuesday and and Sam's was Friday. I had some unfinished business to work on Wednesday and Thursday but Friday the fun began. Sam wanted to go Jeeping so off we went to the mountains. We headed out to the mountains east of Logan and began our adventure. We headed up right hand fork and began to explore. Our first stop was Old Ephraim's grave site. Before we got there the Jeep found a mud hole and had to go through it. It had no problem doing it and covered everyone, well, everyone in the back seat! HA HA HA HA HA.......

We took a group foto and there it is. That is Josh, Sam, and Laura. Why am I missing...... cuz I am the fotographer! Woo Hoo!
After the foto, we continued on and ended up at Bear Lake to consume fresh raspberry shakes. They are sooooooo good! The place was packed so we exited out and headed to Beaver Canyon. We went up the canyon, saw the plane wreck site and headed out on a new road to see where it went. Did I mention we found snow? Yup, still some spots with snow. Go figure. The road we followed actually led us to Franklin Basin so we made a circle! We headed down Logan Canyon and bought an ice cream cake for dinner. We broiled some buffalo burgers on our new grill and then had the cake! It was great. I love a great burger!
Saturday morning dawned and it was time for a new birthday adventure. I have a friend who owns a few horses, so I begged her for a small favor. 10, the good friend she is agreed and woo hoo we had a good old horseback ride for the birthday girls. Myself and Josh sat on the porch in retirement rockers and enjoyed the moment. Her porch is sooooo awesome. I could have sat there for hours. Oh wait, I did! Anyway, the girls had fun and enjoyed themselves so it all turned out great! Thanks 10! The rest of the day was spent relaxing until dark then we headed out to Brigham City to watch the fireworks. All in all it was great weekend. Hopefully I have another great weekend planned next week. I hope it all works out....... it has to do with Boston Terrace....... until then, jeep on!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!