Sunday, July 26, 2009

Puppy Dog upSize

Hi again! Just thought I would up size or update you guys and gals on the snack cake kids. I now use Sam's old day bed for a couch because its bigger, and the kids have already taken it over. This foto makes me laugh because the air conditioner is aimed right at the couch and they lie there and sleep. Twinkie loves to lay there on her back like the dog in the Sprite commercial. I just have to laugh. Zinger is taking after Dazee. Even tho she is too small to do it, she loves to try to look out the front door window. I give her another 6 weeks and she will be able to do it. They both still have the teenager listening problem. Sometimes they come when called, other times they ignore me. But, they are getting better. They are also following in Dazee's steps by teasing the neighbors yappy little mutts. They love to run over to her fence and run up and down it showing them that they are free to play and her dogs are not. Ya gotta love it. Any way, not a lot going on. Due to some financial setbacks the Jeeping has tapered off to nothing, but it's OK. Its been too hot to go out and enjoy it anyway. Oh well, enough said. Enjoy life my friends and don't forget to take time to smell the roses....... JEEP ON!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!