Friday, December 12, 2008


Good evening and welcome to another addition to my written wanderings. Tonight, according to the paper anyway, is the night that the moon will appear it's brightest for the year. And, I have to agree with them. The moon tonight is incredible. I can't believe how bright it is. It is times like this that I wish I had an even better camera. But oh well, this will have to do. Last nights sunset followed by the moon rising was awesome too. No, I didn't have my camera but oh well. I'll get over it. The moon last night had the storm ring around it. It looked soooooo cool. I would have needed a wide angle lens for that so it will have to remain a memory. The sunset last night over the lake was incredible also. the clouds were a fiery orange. I wish I could have been on Willard peak for that one. It would have been great to see it from up there. Tomorrow they are saying it is supposed to snow. I am ready I guess. I do want some so my well will fill back up. It got kind of dry towards the end of the season. I think I will take my camera tomorrow and go explore. Who knows where I will end up but hopefully it will be foto worthy. Until then...... Jeep on!

2 comments:

  1. It is absolutely beautiful. I wish that I had paid more attention to it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing shot, was watching the moon that night too

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!