Friday, December 26, 2008





















It's the day after Christmas and I thought I would add a few lines to another blog. Yesterday was a good day. Myself and Sam went to breakfast at Denny's to start our day off and after, we were supposed to go to Ogden, but, it was snowing quite bad so we went back home and watched videos till about 3. We left the house and headed to Brigham City to go see the the movie Marley and Me. The previews make it out to be a funny as hell movie, which it is, but, halfway through, I knew how it was going to end. The story is a true one, I believe. It starts with a newlywed couple and the dog they get as a puppy..... Marley. The dog is one crazy dog.... it eats and chews everything in its path. Some of the scenes are just funny as hell. The family grows and Marley ages. Towards the end, the dog is getting old and well....... it comes time to put him down. I swear there wasn't a dry eye in the theater. It is such a sad scene. It hit particularly hard on me and Sam due to the fact we had to do the same thing to Rio, our Marley. I think that was the hardest thing I have ever done. To me, my dogs are family. Rio was one of my kids. I still to this day miss her. Any way, I had better stop, this is getting to hard to write.
Today, me and Sam took advantage of the sun and took some fotos. This foto of the the deer was the best one i took. There were about 20 or so in a herd coming up from the river bottoms. I used the telefoto lens and proved to myself there were two bucks in the herd, but they were very small. We followed them up from the river bottoms until they crossed the highway and headed to the hills. I think I will hit the hot springs tonight..... a good soak sounds like the right medicine for a cold winter night.... till later, ME

1 comment:

  1. ahhh real snow! :) and I'm diggin the new blog! Have a super freakin happy/better new year :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!