Monday, December 1, 2008

Solar Vista


Good evening! Tonight the earth gets to see the moon, Venus and Jupiter all together in a triangle. I know the foto sux but its the best I could do. Of course the moon is up in the top left corner.... Venus is center bottom..... and Jupiter is above the wire towards the right. The original foto was a lot darker sans the wires but you couldn't see the planets so I let my photo editor dick with it so at least you could get the idea. In all reality, it looks way cool live. I wish I had time to read the manual so I could get the better foto... but you know.... I'm a guy.... why would I read it??? Anyway, this is it. I know it ain't much, but oh well.... deal with it! OK, that's about it. I know it's short but life is kinda boring at the moment. Maybe it will pick up next week. Who knows?

3 comments:

  1. The wires actually add a unique touch to the photo. I like how they separate each thing into its own space.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,
    Thanks for the link. I'm known as momoseven,blogspot.com I've got links to the rest of the family too.
    Love you
    Karen

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!