Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Miracle # 2


Hi again. Now, I know if Samantha knew I was using this foto she would kick my ass, but oh well, too bad! I suppose you are wondering about the title so I will explain. If you have been reading my blogs you will recall a few years back when Sam was taken into an oral surgeon for a possible jaw tumor. Well she escaped that one with nothing more than a few stitches and no tumor. Well, Monday, on her way here, she was involved in a very serious auto accident. A mini van, spun out in front of the truck she was riding in and bounced off the wall, hit the truck, threw them into a semi and then they bounced off of it into the wall. The truck was destroyed, a Dodge so no loss, and she walked away from it just bruised and sore. I cant really put into words how much of a relief it was to find out she was OK. I left work like a bat out of hell and flew to Ogden to meet her at the hospital. The feeling of joy seeing her there and OK was awesome. I am sooooo glad she is OK. OK, I'll stop now. This Christmas is that much more special to me because of this miracle....... ciao!

2 comments:

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!