Monday, December 29, 2008

One Sick Puppy!

Hi there and welcome to a blog I didn't want to write. It seems that Dazee has gone and gotten herself sick. We don't know why or what caused it but it is treatable and we are on our way to getting her better. A weird coincidence is that what she has is the step below what made Marley's owners put him down. The next step is to make sure that doesn't happen. It could still cause her stomach to twist and we don't want that. We need to keep her around for a long time. She is presently stoned on Valium and its kind of fun to watch. He he, my dog is stoned. Poor thing! As you can see by the foto, she was way out of it when I took it. We tried to carry her out to the Jeep on a stretcher but she somehow found the strength to jump off it. She is a fighter...... which is good for this upcoming battle. Well, enough. I will keep you updated!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry that Dazee is sick. I hope that she soon gets better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet Dazee...take care of her. She will get better.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment, in fact I would love to hear your opinions!